Organisation: Goodie Giveaways Ltd
Website: https://goodiegiveaways.co.uk – Source – WordPress
Email: [email protected]
Address: Goodie Giveaways Ltd, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
Landline: 02080 882511
Who we are: Goodie Giveaways Ltd is a Registered company in the United Kingdom (Companies House Identification Number: 12331499) Any reference in this policy should we use as (‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’) is referring to Goodie Giveaways Ltd.
We are committed to protecting our customers data and the information they provide to us. The trust you place in us is of the upmost importance and to keep safe, to clarify how we use, and treat your information is taken professionally. We will not share data you provide with any third party entity for their promotion. Please read our detailed privacy below carefully to understand our promise to you on protecting your data. More information of how your data is used is listed in the terms and conditions if any questions persist, contact us at [email protected].
Any use of www.goodiegiveaways.co.uk by users / customers will collect certain information provided to us by the said user. This information is used to create an account with Goodie Giveaways Ltd, this can be used for your identification. We are solely responsible for storing and deciding how your data is used, the priority of this is security and only using your information for legitimate reasons. All in line with the current General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What this Policy Covers
1) The personal data we collect from our customers
2) How this data is used and shared
3) How we keep data secure
5) Your Rights
6) How to contact us
What personal data we collect from our customers:
We may collect information relating to our website usage from users ‘Cookies’. Usage is monitored by a number of different points:
– Time spent on any chosen page / competition.
– Rate or success of certain types of competition that could be repeated.
– Technical may include detection of IP Address, Hardware and Network type, user device information / operating system, software identifiers.
– If you complete a contact form on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
– If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
– When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
– If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How we use data and how it is shared:
All information is under the right to be read and used by Goodie Giveaways for the set up and running of competitions and prize draws. We do not share your data with any other third-party entity. It may only be used for the announcement of the winner’s name only over live broadcast when a winner(s) is selected, also mentioned in terms and conditions. No data will be sold or sent to other competition or competitor sites for any reason. All of our servers and processed through Woocommerce with service and additional features applied with plug- ins – www.goodiegiveaways.co.uk is a solely privately produced website through Word Press. No other person(s) outside the promoters of Goodie Giveaways have access to the website or to add any updates, any personal data that is given to us is also strictly only read by the promoters.
Other ways we may use your personal data:
– Detecting fraud or any other type of criminal activity
– Personalising the website for your account creating a good user experience
– Other aspects such as Royal Mail for delivery. Upon any prize(s) that have been won.
– Processing payments i.e. for competition entry with external payment providers
– Mail Chimp – used for marketing emails and promotion. Please refer to their Policy to see all information regarding how they operate. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
– Social Media – We may use personal info taken from social media following for an account set up with using a social account i.e. Facebook.
– Servers Hosted by SiteGround. https://www.siteground.com/viewtos/privacy_policy
How the data we keep is secure:
Integrating server by an external provider helps us comply with the industry standard of your security to ensure the data you have submitted to us is kept safe, preventing any unauthorised access or loss to your data. In terms of security we are using a secure server incorporated and hosted by Woocommerce. We also guarantee our third-party plug in which store your data and help deliver our service are also in line with the current security standard. However, using the internet to transfer data can still hold risks, we cannot guarantee full safety of any details provided over the internet and users do so at their own risk.
How long we store your data for:
Goodie Giveaways will store your personal data for as long as you hold an account with us. Marketing will also include or use personal data unless you have opted out of our mailing scheme. All data for payment from purchases of competition entry are stored for 365 days. If you no longer wish to have an account with Goodie Giveaways Ltd then we may store your details for up to 365 days. This information will not be used, only on the occasion that legal reasons require us to. Such as solving any disputes or for any other legal reason following fraud or misuse of our services. Content will also be stored; name, contact number, and email address. If a user ‘Contact Us’ form, then data is stored for 365 days for any follow up of the same query for our records. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Who we share your data with / feature plug-ins:
Bank Transfer – Bank transfer payments are completed by using an automatic payment gateway provided by woocommerce, using your details provided on the account. Your bank may check identification of the card you are using – you will be automatically directed away from the website to carry this out.
– Control of creation or termination of an account that belongs to you
– Correction or updating can be taken out on your account if needed
– Change of payment details
– Preference to receiving our different types of marketing emails
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal
data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
All of the above actions need to be done by contacting Goodie Giveaways Ltd. We hope to soon include an in-house automated update system for users. Please Contact Us for any requirement on your rights. We do not charge an admin fee for this service. Unless any user is excessive or repetitive with any feature, then a small admin fee will occur. On some occasions we may refuse changes in these circumstances. We may take up to two weeks to complete any request. This may also include the request of identification of users for security.
If any profile images are uploaded to the website you must ensure no GPS or location tag is on the image (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the website could download these images.
Analytics are calculated using external providers. Used for the tracking of website usage and progress – Google Analytics. Their terms of service can be found here. https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/
Jetpack analytics running for back up of the current website and data held within it. https://jetpack.com/support/privacy/
How to Contact Us:
All questions or enquiries can be sent to our manned email address at [email protected].
We endeavour to reply to any emails we receive within 24-48hrs. Alternatively see our Contact Us page on the Goodie Giveaways Website. Again, these requests will typically be answered within 24-48 hours.
Opt in now!
We will never spam you with pointless emails. That’s not what we’re about.
Instead, we’ll keep you updated with